The Sitter of Pawz, LLC is an in-home pet sitting service. We’re looking for great people who share our obsession for amazing customer service.
- Taxes withheld from paychecks and contributions to your FICA (Income tax, Social Security and Medicare.)
- Discounted pet sitting for your furry pals!
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonuses
- Pet First Aid & CPR Training
- Pet Sitting: Visit our clients’ homes 1-4 times per day (morning, mid day, dinner and evening) to walk, feed and care for their pet/s while they travel.
- Overnight/House Sitting: Spend the night in our client’s homes from 10am-6pm
- Dog Walking: Visit our client’s homes 1-2 visits per day to walk dogs while their owners are at work.
Requirements | Employees Must:
- Live in our service area.
- Saginaw 76179, 76131, 76106
- Eagle Mountain 76179 Keller 76248, 76244, 76262
- Southlake 76092
- Colleyville 76034
- North Richland Hills 76180, 76148, 76117
- Haltom City 76111, 76117, 76137
- N. Fort Worth 76137, 76179, 76177, 76244, 76164, 76135, 76117, 76262, 76118, 76111, 76114, 76127, 76102, 76103, 76107
- Lake Worth 76136, 76135
- Be physically fit and able to work and commute in all types of weather (this is a VERY active position that requires hours of energy, even on rainy, snowy or humid and hot days.)
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
Be 100% reliable (The Sitter of Pawz sitters do their best to cover in cases of emergencies, but this is not a job where “calling out sick” is tolerated, as the pets in your care depend on you.)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with The Sitter of Pawz, fellow employees and clients, by returning emails, phone calls and text messages promptly.
- Be able to provide professional references.
- Pass national background check
- Complete online Pet First Aid training. (This is of no cost to you.)
Thank you for your interest in working for The Sitter of Pawz!